Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Case Poll - Please Vote

The time of reckoning has come. Raymond Siew has finally resorted to threats. I have posted a poll on the right side of my blog. To allow everyone the chance to participate in this huge drama that Raymond is going to make it out to be, I am going to allow everyone until the end of this week (11.59 p.m. Sunday, 23 Jan 2011) to vote on whether Raymond has a case against any of the accused.

Comments from lawyers are more than welcome. My apologies in advance because I am unable to pay for your services. These days, ninjas do not get paid a lot. I hope you understand.

I feel so confused now because I don't know if I should really feel scared, or maybe I should imagine that I am scared. I can't decide. Perhaps your polls can help me.

I suppose I should add that either Raymond thinks that you readers are stupid, because you will believe anything you read, or he is trying to shut anyone who is against him up. If he is sure of his own explanation in handling his business, then there is no need to worry if any other viewpoint may "damage" his non-existent reputation.

Anyhow, I look forward to your votes!! Please remember to exercize your right to vote!

4 comments:

  1. I would have found a poll with the title "which of these guys do you want to stop posting?" a bit more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can start that poll then? It would prove to be entertaining statistics. But it could even backfire. Something which I am not inclined to risk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://host1.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=38371

    ReplyDelete